How to Participate
As needs arise for the ReCOOOPERation House, we will continue to list them here. For more on how you can get involved in supporting families at UNC or Duke, check out the information below or contact Jennifer Thompson at 919-923-3615.
- Donate – It costs a family nearly $150 per day to live away from home during their child’s treatment.
- Jump on the “Meal Train” – prepare or buy a family’s dinner staying at the ReCOOPERation Houses or hospital (Contact email@example.com).
- Host a Fundraiser – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas or to pitch your own!
- Give Gas/Grocery Cards – Supporting families for their basic living needs.
- Bring Awareness – To others on the financial and emotional impact pediatric cancer has on families.
Joining us as a partner increases Super Cooper’s Little Red Wagon Foundation’s capacity to provide a home away from home and support services to meet the needs of oho-residents who require outpatient treatments from UNC and Duke Hospitals. You can join the team in a variety of ways, including:
- Partner with Super Cooper to provide dedicated short or long term housing in the Chapel Hill and Durham areas.
- Collaborate with restaurants, grocery stores, and hotel chains in order to meet the daily food demands and living needs of out of town families.
- Donate auction items or services to our Rockin’ Run race auction.
- Adopt an Apartment (Contact email@example.com for more info).